On 08/31/2011 01:15 PM, José Alexandre Nalon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> some weeks ago, I recompiled matplotlib to get locale support for
> commas, and started to get strange dimension errors while trying
> to save the figure. Now here is another error that I think that
> is somewhat related to it. When I try to run the script below,
> savefig() gives me an IndexError:
>
> --
> from pylab import *
>
> a1 = figure(1).add_subplot(111, polar=True)
> a1.scatter([ 3.*pi/7. ], [ 0.65 ], color='black', marker='o')
> a1.annotate('Target', (3.*pi/7., 0.65), xytext=(3.*pi/7., 0.7))
> savefig("Radar.eps")
>
> <...long stack...>
> IndexError: Unexpected SeqBase<T>  length.

This is coming from CXX.

I am not going to be able to figure out what the problem is, but those
who are (the C++ wizards) will probably want to see the full stack
trace, as well as the matplotlib version and the compilation parameters:
platform, compiler, python version, etc. The first part of the output
from setup.py build has all that.

Eric