Hi All,

Sorry for cross posting, I know there is a large overlap in these three mailing
lists.

We have an opening in my team for a full time temporary employee. This position
has current funding for the next 6-9 months with additional federal funding
arriving in the Spring that should allow the position to continue for at least
2 more years. Details at the following link:

http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/jobs/doc/12-03.pdf

Please forward this email to any folks who may be interested. They can contact
me if they have any questions about the position.

thanks,

- dharhas

Dharhas Pothina, Ph.D., P.E.
Team Lead - Data, Analysis and Modeling