Dear all,

I am trying to plot data on a 1:1 ratio plot to compare the data.
I can set the x and y aixs to have the same limits. but how can I set them
to have the same distance between ticks in the graph?
Thanks a lot,

chao

Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16