Hi All,

I have a question similar to one posted on Aug 30, 2011 titled "Plotting 2D
contourf in Axes3D X-Z plane instead of X-Y plane".  In fact, it is the same
question, and I can't seem to find a satisfactory answer anywhere.

I've attached an image of what I've done in the X-Y plane for reference.
Like the other post, I'd like to do something similar to what I've done in
the X-Y direction, but in the X-Z and Y-Z planes.  Since I've set up a grid
of points throughout the space, this effectively allows me to take "section
cuts" in different directions in the space.  But I can't seem to figure out
how to do it.  I've switched around the "z-dir", as well as replacing X and
Y with Z in ax.contourf.  For reference, I'm using matplotlib 1.1.0.

I'm trying to achieve a similar affect to Mayavi's 'image_plane_widget' to
take volume slices, but using matplotlib.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33168965/contours_xy.png