On 1/20/2012 5:31 PM, MQMQ wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Could you guys share your experience on:
> How to adjust the size and scale of the x-y axis of the plot (e.g. how to
> resize the "0 1 2" on x axis ), Thanks?
> And special commands in matplotlib?
>
> Thank you so much in advanced.
> MQMQ
You can change the font sizes for most of the plotting elements with the
pyplot variable pyplot.rcParams.
Change the range of the XY axes by calling
pypolt.xlim(0,360)
pyplot.ylim(-0.01,4.05)
-or-
pyplot.axis(0,360,-0.01,4.05)
and you can adjust the ticmark values by
pyplot.xticks(range(360))

Also look into the pyplot.setp method.

-Ethan