Dear all

I am a long time matplotlib user  (under linux) but new to the list (second
post).

On of the things that bothers me the most is the inability of the standard
backend to change simple things (line color, labels, etc...).

I resorted to create a simple FrankeinBackend (based on the GtkAgg)
I guess I am not the only one missing this kind of features or
experimenting with similar ideas.

Some points comes to my mind:
Is there any special place where we can share and discuss this?
Is it better if I just open a googlecode place for my code.?
This is a recurring question and I have no idea what I am talking about
This is already done I am reinventing the wheel

Thanks
Federico

--
Y yo que culpa tengo de que ellas se crean todo lo que yo les digo?

-- Antonio Alducin --