On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Jouni K. Seppänen <j...@iki.fi> wrote:

> sanders <sand...@knmi.nl> writes:
>
> > If keywords fill=False and log=True,
> >
> > then after saving, the png looks fine but the histogram in the pdf is
> > mixed up.
>
> Confirmed, thanks for the report. I filed this at
> https://github.com/matplotlib/matplotlib/issues/804

I ran into something like this with filled plots originally saved as eps
files and then converted into a pdf.  Didn't need log=True, though.  The
eps files were fine, but depending on how I converted (pstopdf or ps2pdf, I
forget which) it would get messed up.  I will double-check my comments I
made in a Makefile about this to see if it might be related.

Ben Root