Hi All,

I have mac os x, 10.6.8, enthought distribution.

I recently upgraded from the 6.2 to 7.3 EPD.

Previously, I had a script which would manipulate some data, and as soon as the
command

plt.figure()

was issued, the plot would show up.  I could then continue along with the
analysis (I wrote an interactive script) and plots would be updated, and new
plots would show up (when I issued a command like re-sizing the plot limits.

This no longer happens, and now the plots are not drawn until the very end of
all the analysis.  But of course this defeats the purpose of having an
interactive analysis session.

I do have plt.show() at the very end of the script.
In case it may matter, my main script loads another one as a module.  (But this
is how it was before when it worked).

I am not sure what has caused this to change.  I have tried the follwing

- restart computer in case there were just some gui problem
- re-install the EPD 7.3 and EPD 6.2 (in that order)
- use the older 6.2 installation to run the script

all of these fail to produce the behavior I previously had.  It would be great
to sort this out.

Thanks,

Andre