Hi,

For all those using newer macs [and I assume other newer computers] the
resolution on the plt.show popup window is a little rough (not sure of the
technical name). Is there a way to double up the resolution? I tried
changing a few things but none of them seemed to make much difference. Does
anyone know specifically what I would need to change?

thanks,

Martin.