Hi all,

I am trying to draw a heatmap using matshow, which I then save as a PDF.
If I then zoom in in the PDF, I notice that different rows have different
sizes, and different columns have different sizes. It seems that some
rows/columns have twice the height/width as other rows/columns.
Attached is a screenshot of part of the PDF after zooming in.
Is there some way to force all rows / columns to have the same height/width?

Best,
-Michiel.