Hi,

I want to create a plot with both a broken y-axis and a secondary y-axis.
While both work fine separately, I don't manage to combine both functions.

The broken y-axis would look something like this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17976103/matplotlib-broken-axis-example-uneven-subplot-size
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17976103/matplotlib-broken-axis-example-uneven-subplot-size>

But then I want to have the break only in the primary y-axis at the left
side and add a secondary y-axis to the plot without a break. The latter
normally works with twinx() but fails when combined with the broken primary
y-axis. Can someone help me?