fcv4sgi5zeuqrrorzv6...@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Ok. Adding an NaN as the last data point did not help.
> However, I notice that the return path is two segments that go through
(0,0).
> i.e. the baseline (or return) path may actually start/finish at (0,0)
> The attached image shows my data offset in y-direction by +1. The end
points
> have been set to y=0.5.  The baseline (or return path) is the line segment
that
> starts at the first data point, passes through (x=0,y=0), and ends at the
last
> data point.
> Steve.
>

> Actually, this might be related to a bug that was pointed out to me a
while back that I just could not figure out.  Having this example might help
in narrowing down the cause.  Essentially, the (0,0) vertex was being added
even when it shouldn't have been.  The key difference in this example is
that zdir='y' is used, which causes the (0,0) vertex to refer to the x,z
coordinate.  Interesting...I will have to investigate further.Ben Root

----
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/zoho_dev2dev_nov

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem described here. Is there any solution to
turn off the baseline in the polycollection?

Cheers,
Guido