On 2014/01/30 1:10 AM, Alexis Praga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've attached a reproducible example : when clabel is used, there are some
> empty (i.e white) triangles in the countour.
> It does not occur without clabel.

Thanks for the report--but clabel is intended to be used only with
contour, not with contourf.  Typically one would call contourf, and then
call contour, perhaps with a subset of the levels used in contourf.  The
ContourSet resulting from the contour call would then be used in the
call to clabel.  Example:

http://matplotlib.org/examples/pylab_examples/contourf_demo.html

In this example the contour lines are black, but if you don't want the
lines to show up at all, you could make them transparent, and then
include a "colors" kwarg in the clabel call.

Eric