On Feb 17, 2014, at 1:15 PM, Gabriele Brambilla
<gb.gabrielebrambi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm dealing with a guy that is colorblind.
> Have you got any suggestion on how could I show a plot like the one attached
> to him?
> Is there an option in pyplot that write little numbers near the curves
> instead of colors?
>
> thanks
>
> Gabriele

Have you thought about plotting black lines and using different line styles?
You could use very different line styles for lines that are close together such
as 108.6 and 144.8 where trying to label the lines with a small number may be
difficult.  You might also use different markers for each line.  You could only
plot one or two markers if you don't want them cluttering up the lines.

hth,
Scott