OK, I tried but I don't really see the difference between jpg and png by my
eyes in the attached case, maybe for other more complicated plots there
will be real difference. Anyway, thanks to all for your nice discussions.
And, BTW, I tried >2 hours trying to find a way to convert svg to emf, but
now I konw :p

Cheers,

Chao