Hi again,

I think I am very near to discover how the things work, but I need a bit or
ur help. What I basically want is to apply the same aspect ratio to all
Axes objects. I realized that whenevr twinx is called, a new axes is added
in the list of axeses. So, my question is now, why when I set aspect ratio
of 0.5 to one of the axeses, the others don't follow that?

Best

--
Nemanja Savić