Hi all,

I'm trying to use imshow to plot some values which fall on the interval
[0,1]. I need to
use a logscale to emphasize the scales of the data. The solution I found
checking some discussions was like this

plt.imshow(X, interpolation='none', norm=matplotlib.colors.LogNorm())

However, I notice that the way these colors are assigned are not always the
same (although my data always contains the minimum value 0.0 and  the
maximum 1.0). I need to have a coherent color scale to indicate the real
values. Is it easier to do the color code myself? What is the proper way of
tackling this problem??

It's pretty much the same problem described here, but with a logscale...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7875688/how-can-i-create-a-standard-colorbar-for-a-series-of-plots-in-python

Thank you very much!

Bruno