Hi Matplotlib Users!

I have some 2-d arrays, which i am displaying  with implot, and deriving
contours for with contour.  Easy -  I'm just pulling them out of
collections[0].get_paths() .

However what's not easy is that I would like to recover a 1-0 or True-False
array of the array values (pixels) that fall within the contours. Some line
crossing algorithm/floodfill could do it, but I guess that matplotlib's
fill() or contourf() must do this under the hood anyway. I've looked into
the output both functions, but I don't see anything obvious..

Does anybody know if there's an a way to pull out a such an array from
matplotlib?   Any pointers are appreciated!

Cheers,
Matt