Dear Ben,

Thank you for the explanation. Too bad mplot3d cannot display textured polygons.
I did have a look at glumpy and it does part of what I am looking for. However,
glumpy does not support being embedded in a wxpython application which is a
requisite for me.

I guess I just have to learn VTK...

Thanks again,

Fabrice