Hey Ben,

Sounds like a cool list.

Plotly (https://plot.ly) turns matplotlib plots into interactive, D3.js
plots and translates the figure into R, MATLAB, and Julia. Plotly makes the
data and figure editable in a web-based GUI, assigns the plot to a URL
(e.g.: https://plot.ly/~PlotBot/182), and lets users collaboratively edit
the plot, data, and code online either via GUI or code.

See our matplotlib docs: https://plot.ly/matplotlib/.

Here's an IPython Notebook walk-through:
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/msund/11349097. Given the use of
matplotlib in ggplot for Python, prettyplotlib, and Seaborn, the same
translation applies, as shown in that Notebook.