Forwarding message to list that should have gone there initialy for
archiving.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Wiebusch <mwiebusc...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Matplotlib-users] tex rendering broken?
To: Thomas Caswell <tcasw...@gmail.com>

On Mon, 2014-11-03 at 07:50 -0500, Thomas Caswell wrote:
> I can not reproduce this problem on a 1.4.2 installation on my
> computer.  Try cleaning out the tex.cache folder in either or both of
>
> matplotlib.get_cachedir() or matplotlib.get_configdir().

Thanks. Clearing the cache directory did the trick. It might be a good
idea to mention matplotlib.get_cachedir() and matplotlib.get_configdir()
explicitly under 'Troubleshooting' on the web page. Currently there is a
link which points you to matplotlib.get_configdir() (which was empty in
my case) but not matplotlib.get_cachedir().

Best regards,
Martin.

--
Thomas Caswell