On 12/17/2014 11:33 PM, MIS_91 wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Sorry to bother you with an installationg problem. But I really want to get
> matplotlib.
> I have Windows 8 (64) and python 2.7, I've succesfully fully installed
> pygame and numpy. When I start the installation of matplotlib (I've tried
> 1.4.0 and 1.4.2) I get an error message telling that python 2.7 were not
> found in the registry. I've tried to save it in the same registry as python
> 2.7 befor executing the installation but I still recieve the same error
> message.
>
> I'm greatfull for all help!
>
> / M.S

Make sure to use matplotlib-1.4.2.win32-py2.7.exe if you have installed
python-2.7.x.msi (32 bit).

Matplotlib requires extra Python packages. See
<http://matplotlib.org/users/installing.html#windows>.

In case you have Python 2.7.9 and numpy installed you can easily install
matplotlib and all required packages with pip:

   C:\Python27\Scripts\pip.exe install matplotlib

Christoph