Users,
I am working on Windows 7 with QGIS 2.4. I am trying to get a plugin
installed in QGIS called Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin to work.
The plugin is demonstrated here:
http://fromgistors.blogspot.com/2013/07/working-with-multispectral-bands-in-qgis.html

The first time I tried to install the QGIS plugin, I got an error
message that backend_qt4agg was not installed. I installed Python(x,y)
with Python 2.x, because it seemed like the easiest way to get
matplotlib and a bunch of other apps/extensions installed at the same
time with minimal effort. I am not a programmer and I'm not familiar
with installing things from source and then configuring settings. After
the Python(x,y) install, I went to QGIS and started again and tried to
install the plugin. I got the same error message. Please tell me what I
need to do to get this backend installed in order to get the QGIS plugin
I want.

John Polo