I'm attempting to generate contour and a color map in Matplotlib ver. 1.4.3
on a MacBook Pro under Mac OS X ver. 10.10.2 in Python 2.7.3 with the
Anaconda environment. Now the messages from Matplotlib I get
are:users-MacBook-Pro:lecture1 user$ python plot_solution.pySaved
pseudocolor plot as
pcolor.png/Users/user/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/text.py:52:
UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to
Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal  if rotation in ('horizontal',
None):/Users/user/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/matplotlib/text.py:54:
UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to
Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal  elif rotation ==
'vertical':Saved contour plot as contour.pngusers-MacBook-Pro:lecture1 user$
The python script is attached to this note. Now I've observed that the same
python script and input data generated the correct contour and color map
under Linux2 using Python 2.7.3 and Matplotlib 1.1.1rc.The questions I have
include:     1. What are the differences between Matplotlib vers. 1.1.1rc
and 1.4.3?     2. What is going on where?     3. How can I fix this
problem?Please advise. plot_solution.py
<http://matplotlib.1069221.n5.nabble.com/file/n45002/plot_solution.py>