Le 03/03/2015 16:32, Christian Alis a écrit :
Hi Marin,

Have you looked at the style sheets examples in the gallery?

http://matplotlib.org/gallery.html#style_sheets

Regards,

Christian

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Marin GILLES <mrngil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there would be some kind of plot style profile interface.
What I mean, is that you could have mutliple files with different styles for
plots, that would be used to change easily the style of plots.

I know about the matplotlibrc but I am thinking of something a little bit
more flexible, which could swicth between multiple “style sheets” easily.

As an example, for now I use the Seaborn set_style capabilities to get
better looking graphs.
I previously used Prettyplotlib to make better plots.

But with those two libraries, it does not seem to me that you can control
your graph settings with, for example, a config file.

Thank you

--
Marin GILLES
PhD student CNRS

Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel Website,
sponsored
by Intel and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media, is your hub for
all
things parallel software development, from weekly thought leadership blogs

Hi Christian,
I saw them indeed.
After looking into it in more details, it seems that the default styles are defined in a config-like style. It is possible to create your own styles and put it in your config path so they are accessible (Style on matplotlib.org <http://matplotlib.org/users/style_sheets.html?highlight=style>).

Also, Would the community be interested in more integrated themes?

Thanks for your help

--
✉ marin.gil...@u-bourgogne.fr <mailto:marin.gil...@u-bourgogne.fr>