If we have to reply on this thread, I would choose Option C.
I don't like A,B because of the strong black at the edges, which
sometimes saturate plots whose values vary a lot. I prefer C over
D because of a personal preference towards darker colours.

Joy

The best ruler, when he finishes his
tasks and completes his affairs,
the people say