Edgar,

You feed lat/lon (float) values. See this example here:
http://matplotlib.org/basemap/users/cea.html

And a whole collection of setting up maps in other projection here:
http://matplotlib.org/basemap/users/mapsetup.html

You also need to make sure that all of inputs make sense together (e.g.,
you're not specifying any corners beyond the range of your specific
projection)
-p

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Ronquillo, Edgar Nahum <eronqui...@lanl.gov