It looks like your X data is one element larger than it needs to be. I know
pcolor() accepts grids that are (N+1,M+1), and I *think* pcolormesh does
the same. It will also accept grids that are (N,M) as well, but will drop
the last row and collumn.

Given your statement that it sometimes works, I suspect you have a bug in
your code somewhere that is causing your Xs and Ys to not always be exactly
the length you'd expect them to be.

I hope that helps!
Ben Root

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Ronquillo, Edgar Nahum <eronqui...@lanl.gov