Dear developers,
I started developing a Matlab code for the graphical representation of
power flow solutions in matlab. I think it could be a good functionality to
have in Matpower, in order to get an immediate overview of the solution.
The representation can be improved a lot to portrait more information and
to be more organized.
I attach some examples to this email.

*9busPF.png*
This figure shows the power flows (only the real power) for the 9bus case
study.
The lines show the power flows. The arrow shows their direction. Their
color and width is proportional to the power carried. The power flows are
explicitly represented.
The generation buses are red, the load ones are green, the interconnecting
ones are blue and the ones with both load and generation are magenta. Their
size is proportional to the power generated/absorbed.

*24busPF.png*
In this case the graph is more minimalistic.

*DC_OPF.png*
In this case, the lines who reached their transmission capacity are shown
in red.

If you are interested, I can share the code and we could work on it
together to improve it.

Thanks and best regards,

Antonio Pepiciello