Thanks, Álvaro. Unfortunately, it seems the contributed matlab domain for
Sphinx, while it works fine for functions, does not handle classdef
properly<https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/1759470-how-can-i-generate-html-documentation-from-help-doc-output>.

I’m making a little progress using MATLAB’s undocumented help2html() function.
I’m currently leaning towards using Sphinx for the higher level documentation
and then linking to some reference HTML files generated by help2html(), where
the documentation for each class, property and method is pulled directly from
the help documentation in the source using MATLAB’s own tools.

  Ray

On Jul 14, 2022, at 1:37 PM, Álvaro Jaramillo Duque
<alvaro.jaramillo.du...@gmail.com<mailto:alvaro.jaramillo.du...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi all

I have no experience, but it seems that Sphinx can handle the documentatio.

There are some examples:
https://opencobra.github.io/cobratoolbox/stable/index.html
https://cosmomvpa.org/index.html

And the sphinx complement
https://github.com/sphinx-contrib/matlabdomain

I hope this helps and best regards

Álvaro Jaramillo Duque

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 5:05 PM Ray Daniel Zimmerman