Dear Professor Zimmerman

The strategy that you suggest, is a very good idea!  I didn't imagine
something like this, I think it is which I am looking for, thanks.

However, I read and reread the section 5.3.1 and  I still have some doubts
in how to implement the "user defined cost".

I also read the chapter 6 "Extending the OPF" and part of the code for the
reserve problem.

That is not clear to me, if it is necessary to code a callback functions to
implement the "user defined cost" described in the section 5.3.1 and 6.1.
Or if I can to define the parameters into the matpower case file

Please, could you give me some advice about this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Álvaro Jaramillo Duque