From: Abouzar Estebsari <a.estebs...@gmail.com<mailto:a.estebs...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:06:53 +0100
To: <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: How to block displaying OPF messages

Dear Matpower community

I would like to block all the messages which are being poped out during running
OPF on a case study. I could comment the logs which display the results but if
my case cannot get converge, I see some messages regarding the mathematics
solvers saying the matrix is singular for instance or etc. I would like not to
see anything displayed.

Thanks a lot in advance

Bests,

--