Let me take this opportunity to just remind everyone … please check the
MATPOWER user’s manual *before* posting to this list.

The IEEE 39 bus system is included in the MATPOWER distribution (see Table
D-16). And type “help case39” at the Matlab prompt for details on what is meant
by “the IEEE 39-bus system”.

As far as calculating LMP, simply run an OPF and pull the LMP’s from
results.bus(:, LAM P) (see from Table 6-1).

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate