If you used the A, l and u fields of the MATPOWER case struct (mpc) to specify
the constraints, then the multipliers are in …

results.lin.mu.l.usr
results.lin.mu.u.usr

Note that these will be relative to power in p.u. not in MW, so you’ll have to
divide by baseMVA to get prices in $/MW.

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate