If it is a matter of simple individual bug or two, it’s fine to simply post it
here. I suppose if it is more extensive, it would make more sense just to send
the details to me directly off list.

And please know, that I do really appreciate anyone taking the time to report
bugs and fixes. It is something we all benefit from.

Thanks,

    Ray

--
Ray Zimmerman