From: ?π??????? ??????π????? <arsenop...@gmail.com<mailto:arsenop...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, April 6, 2015 at 11:44 AM
To: Shri <abhy...@mcs.anl.gov<mailto:abhy...@mcs.anl.gov>>
Subject: Re: URGENT

Hello Shri,
Sorry for late response but i am busy working on a project. Firts of all
thank's for your help.You are amazing. Furhtermore, i want to ask you one more
question:
I want to model a transformer but i don't know how. In my way, i modelled it as
a reactance with a tap ratio equal to 1. But if i change the tap ratio and set
it to 0 the results won't change. I have at my disposal a transformer 0.66/20
kV that operates with the nominal transformation ratio.
Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance,
AA