Thank you for the clarifying answer. I have one more question I hope you
can give me some thoughts on.

I'm working with different test cases where some of them have very high
thermal limits, like case118 and the GBnetwork (Great Britain,
http://www.maths.ed.ac.uk/optenergy/NetworkData/).
I would like to assign more realistic thermal limits to these, but I have
understood that retrieving correct data is very difficult.
Is it possible to say anything about what the "normal" thermal limit values
can be? Or what is realistic considering the share of branches where
congestion occurs in a network?

Thanks for any help on the subject.

Sincerely,

Mari Prydz

--
Mvh

Mari Hardersen Prydz,
M.Sc. student, industrial economics and technology management,
Norwegian University of Science and Technology,
Tel: + 47 98077194