From: Mohamed-Larbi Rebaiaia
<mohamed-larbi.rebaiai...@ulaval.ca<mailto:mohamed-larbi.rebaiai...@ulaval.ca>>
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at 11:52 AM
To: MATPOWER discussion forum
<matpowe...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: RE: REQUEST

A network is a graph G(X, V)  where X is a finite set of  nodes (or vertices)
and  V a finite set of  edges for undirected orientation (or arcs for directed
orientation). We consider here stochastic networks where nodes and edges could
fail or functioning with a  probability value which corresponds to the
performance in term of reliability,

Here a simple network:

[cid:633a20ba-4ce4-4b42-9196-dc87f5b6caa7]

Sincerely
​

Med-Larbi.

De :