I am implementing must-run variable generation and ramp rate limits, but
with essentially limitless (more expensive) unconstrained generation. But
during some time steps I get non-convergence (Error Below). Does anyone
have any insight into this issue?

For must-run I set the generator Pmax and Pmin to the generation output.
For the ramp (up) rate limit I set the generator Pmax to the previous
output + X MW.

Error Below:

The interior-point algorithm uses a built-in starting point; ignoring
user-supplied X0.
Exiting: cannot converge because the primal residual, dual residual, or
upper-bound feasibility is NaN.
Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in qps_ot (line 272)
    mu_u(ilt) = lam.ineqlin(1:nlt);

Error in qps_matpower (line 259)
        [x, f, eflag, output, lambda] = ...

Error in dcopf_solver (line 227)
[x, f, info, output, lambda] = qps_matpower(HH, CC, A, l, u, xmin, xmax,
x0, opt);

Error in opf_execute (line 74)
  [results, success, raw] = dcopf_solver(om, mpopt);

Error in opf (line 226)
[results, success, raw] = opf_execute(om, mpopt);

Error in dcopf (line 8)
[varargout{1:nargout}] = opf(mpc, mpopt);
Error in ProjectFinal (line 135)
    results(i,1) = dcopf(pscase);