dear matpower communityI need one helpI am going to write thesis for my
research. In that regard, i need some book references for renewable energy
integration explaining about the negative loading concepts or any paper
references or any other materials related with reactive power optimization,
smart grid, solar integration, loss reduction concepts, voltage enhancement,
negative loading etc , kindly share the materials with me which will be helpful
for my thesis.kindly share the materials as an attachment if you have the soft
copy. or give me the web address.fromambikaresearch scholar