Dear Mr.Shri,

Thank you very much for your reply. Actually I'm performing ac_opf on model
for total one year. I'm retrieving data of each time hour and perform opf.
For some time hours I'm getting convergence and most of them fails to
converge. It's highly possible that transformers which I modeled as
transmission lines are causing failure in convergence. So, I want to reduce
the branches connected to 110KV buses (220/110 KV and 380/110 KV
transformers). All 110KV buses are load/renewable generation buses. So idea
is to shift the load /generation from 110 KV bus to respective connections
with 220 KV or 380 KV bus so network will be reduce. I think such model
should work at least for those time hour when it was giving success flag 1
before reduction of network. Unfortunately i found two islands and tree
isolated  buses with load and generation which I want to add together with
interconnections to get one full system. Full system will reduce from 1086
buses to 753 buses. Which will be more easier to see contingencies in lines
as well. Thank you very much for your time.

Regards
Mirish.