I guess the answer is "maybe", as it depends on the reactive power needs of
both lines and loads.  The best way to know is to start solving just
regular powerflows before you attepmpt OPF.  Make all solar panel
generators run as PV-type (use VG=1 for all of them), and without enforcing
Q limits (use powerflow option pf.enforce_q_lims=0).  Look at the Q values
resulting from the solutions you obtain, and you will get a feeling as to
how much reactive power they will need to inject/absorb. That will help you
to bracket the [QMIN, QMAX] values that you need for feasibility.  Also the
values of the power factors that you would need to use when type-switching
them to PQ mode.

I would also make sure that you obtain good powerflows with all solar
panels running as PQ, before attempting OPF, just in case.

--
Jose L. Marin
Grupo AIA