1. Yes.
2. CPF with generator active and reactive power limits should be hopefully
available in the upcoming version of MATPOWER. Checking for min. or max. bus
voltages is not available in CPF. With some modifications in the CPF code, you
should be able to check voltages. We were working on user-defined callbacks for
CPF to enforce limits, check voltages, or any other user-defined operation.
But, we decided to not add in the MatPower code base for now. Hopefully, we can
have that feature available in the future.

Shri

On Jun 9, 2016, at 8:15 AM, Thomas Jäckel