What version of Matlab are you using? I.e. send me the output of mpver.
Apparently, there are issues with whatever Optimization Toolbox solver is being
used for those tests.

As it says in the manual, Gurobi and CPLEX are currently our preferred solvers
for use with MOST. If you are an academic, there are no-cost licensing options
for both and I would highly recommend using one of them.

   Ray