Dear all and Mr Ray

I am developing optimization studies (evolutionary algorithms) in
reconfiguration and restoration in distribution systems in the first part of my
thesis. For this, I'm basically using MATPOWER's runpf function for cases 33,
84 and 135 buses to analyze losses, voltage drops, and so on. In the second
part, I intend to involve studies and protection analysis between protection
devices (relays, fuses and reclosers) for such cases. For this, I need to
conduct short-circuit studies and MATPOWER does not offer me such a tool. I
wonder if some of you have had to deal with this situation. That is, is there
any MATPOWER routine available for short-circuit studies? Can anyone tell me
how I can do short-circuit studies in cases 33, 84 and 135? Or do I have to
associate MATPOWER with some software to do such a study?

Att

Andrey R Vieira