From: Aaqib Peerzada <peerz...@tamu.edu<mailto:peerz...@tamu.edu>>
Date: Friday, March 3, 2017 at 9:10 PM
To: "matpower-l@cornell.edu<mailto:matpower-l@cornell.edu>"
<matpower-l@cornell.edu<mailto:matpower-l@cornell.edu>>
Subject: CPF Question

Dear Dr. Zimmerman and Friends

I have a question regarding CPF in Matpower. In matpower the CPF algorithm
plots the bus voltage against the continuation parameter (λ). However I'd like
to plot the voltage against the active power at a bus(abscissa ). Is there any
specific function that can let me do that or do i need to write some
additional code for accomplishing this?

Thanks

--
Aaqib A Peerzada