Dear MATPOWER users,
I have a question regarding MATPOWER's ACOPF calculations.
I tried decomposing the nodal mismatch values from ACOPF of MATPOWER as the sum
of energy + loss components (for the uncongested case).
The procedure adopted was:
1) to perform ACOPF and obtain nodal mismatch.
2) use generation setpoints from ACOPF to run AC power flow and calculate loss
sensitivities using get_losses function

I am a bit confused, as per my understanding, without the congestion and
nonbinding voltages, the only separation from the reference marginal cost is
due to loss contribution of each node. So at the exact operating point of the
grid (power flow with fixed generation from OPF), aren't the loss sensitivities
the true representatives of loss contributions ?
I have attached the example to show the approach and difference in MATPOWER's
ACOPF with my manual decomposition.

It will be great if I can have some help regarding it.

Best,
Sarmad