Hi Eran,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I just got back from some time off. You are
right about the matpower-extras. Hopefully, the directions in the README at
https://github.com/MATPOWER/matpower-extras will work for you … namely …

To install, simply place the contents of this repository in a directory named
extras inside the MATPOWER install directory <MATPOWER> and re-run
install_matpower.

   Ray