Hi Xian,

For both of your questions, yes!

To model multiple generators connected to the same bus, just create a new
row in "mpc.gen" (note: please do not forget the corresponding row in
"mpc.gencost") and fill it with the data of a new generator. To model
multiple loads, you can add them up to the corresponding bus in "mpc.bus".
For your second question, please keep in mind that a slack bus could have
both generators and loads.

Best regards,

Gang