Dear all
           I am facing problem in DCOPF. I need help. In my power grid model i
have fixed the capacity of transmission line in RATE A column by 110% of
initial power flow. Then increase the load by a factor (1.01) and run the
dcopf. But matpower showing infeasible model due to which it is not converging.
I am not able to understand the problem. Here load and generation is also well
balanced. Now which parameter constraint to converging of my test case. I stuck
here for a long time, so please help me

The result shown below is after increasing the load by 1.01.

MATPOWER Version 6.0, 16-Dec-2016 -- DC Optimal Power Flow
Gurobi Version 7.0.2 -- automatic LP solver
Optimize a model with 19515 rows, 4968 columns and 47500 nonzeros
Coefficient statistics:
  Matrix range     [2e-03, 9e+05]
  Objective range  [1e+02, 2e+02]
  Bounds range     [5e-03, 1e+02]
  RHS range        [3e-17, 4e+02]

Concurrent LP optimizer: dual simplex and barrier
Showing barrier log only...

Presolve removed 2 rows and 17 columns
Presolve time: 0.06s

Solved with dual simplex
Solved in 0 iterations and 0.07 seconds
Infeasible model

Checking connectivity ... single fully connected network
Elapsed time is 0.051284 seconds.
                        Full
                       System
Number of:           ----------